Stokes McMillan Antúnez Martinez-Lejarza P.A. has extensive experience in administering complex estates and trusts, enabling us to assist clients in the most tax-efficient and beneficial ways to fulfill the terms of the particular will or trust at issue.
We assist family members, beneficiaries and fiduciaries upon the disability or death of a loved one by providing a smooth transition and expert guidance through the complexities of the probate, trust administration and transfer tax systems– to ensure that they are properly advised of their rights and obligations and that the estate or trust is properly and efficiently administered.
Our trust and estate administration services include the following:
- Probate of Wills
- Administration of Testate and Intestate Estates
- Administration of Trusts
- Marshaling, Preservation and Valuation of Estate and Trust Assets
- Preparation of Estate and Gift Tax Returns
- Estate and Gift Tax Return IRS Audits
- Post-mortem Tax and Other Planning
- Preparation and Settlement of Fiduciaries’ Accounts
- Representation of Fiduciaries in Administering Trusts
- Uncontested Will and Trust Construction, Reformation or Termination Proceedings