Stokes McMillan Antúnez P.A. offers skillful estate planning advice tailored to each client’s particular circumstances. Reviewing with our clients their family values and objectives and their wealth array, we help them develop a path to their tax and personal goals.
We represent financially successful Floridians in all aspects of their estate planning. In this context, we prepare sophisticated estate plans that address our clients’ personal, business and tax-related long-term goals, while also advising our clients on how best to minimize estate, gift and generation skipping transfer taxes. Each estate plan we devise is unique because each client’s circumstances and objectives are different.
Our estate planning services include the following:
- Preparation of Wills, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- Lifetime Gift Giving
- Life Insurance Planning
- Estate Freezes
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Multigenerational Wealth Transfer
- Business Succession Planning
- Charitable Giving
- Private Foundations
- Public Charities
- Split-Interest Trusts
- Planning for Incapacity
- Planning for Special Needs
Trust & Estate Administration
Stokes McMillan Antúnez P.A. has extensive experience in administering complex estates and trusts, enabling us to assist clients in the most tax-efficient and beneficial ways to fulfill the terms of the particular will or trust at issue.
We assist family members, beneficiaries and fiduciaries upon the disability or death of a loved one by providing a smooth transition and expert guidance through the complexities of the probate, trust administration and transfer tax systems– to ensure that they are properly advised of their rights and obligations and that the estate or trust is properly and efficiently administered.
Our trust and estate administration services include the following:
- Probate of Wills
- Administration of Testate and Intestate Estates
- Administration of Trusts
- Marshaling, Preservation and Valuation of Estate and Trust Assets
- Preparation of Estate and Gift Tax Returns
- Estate and Gift Tax Return IRS Audits
- Post-mortem Tax and Other Planning
- Preparation and Settlement of Fiduciaries’ Accounts
- Representation of Fiduciaries in Administering Trusts
- Uncontested Will and Trust Construction, Reformation or Termination Proceedings
Trust & Estate Litigation
We believe that Stokes McMillan Antúnez P.A. offers one of the strongest and most experienced trust and estate litigation practice groups in the State of Florida. We offer a collaborative team of litigation, tax and trusts and estates professionals, enabling us to devise creative litigation strategies designed to help our clients achieve their objectives. Our dedicated litigators apply a deep understanding of oftentimes complex and multijurisdictional legal issues to develop a strong case strategy at the outset, thereby delivering consistent results at a fair cost.
Success in litigation requires extensive experience in trial preparation, strategy and trial presentation- all of which are possessed by the Stokes McMillan Antúnez P.A. trust and estate litigation practice group.
Our trust and estate litigation services include advocacy and defense of the following:
- Will Contests
- Trust Contests
- Contested Will and Trust Construction, Reformation or Termination Proceedings
- Suspension or Removal of Fiduciaries
- Breaches of Fiduciary Duties
- Estate and Trust Accountings
- Elective Share Claims
- Homestead Proceedings
- Disposition of Bodily Remains
- Mediation and Other Alternative Dispute Resolution Methods